erica cheng

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Websites reflecting the Project

I think this website community focus has some reference for the Greenlake community project. It is noticeable that the website provides a channel for people to exchange their opinions and discuss issues in the community. We can learn from the website to add the interactivity functions into our class websites. By this way, the website would be more attrative to retain more readers. It can become an online community for people to gain information about the virtual community, meanwhile for people to communicate with one another.

For the immigration experience project, I found a website marriedhappy, which provides personal experience on immigration. I think this website may be closer to the project idea that people sharing their personal immigration experience.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger coutra said…

    Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on cell phone service voip and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your blog is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at cell phone service voip. If you have the energy swing by http://www.voipphone-service.com/. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home